|资质认证||FEDE, EDUOUA, Fédération Suisse des Ecoles Privées, Private School Register, AVDEP, Swiss School Impulse|
|校长||Jean-Pierre Du Pasquier|
Ecole Lemania was founded in 1908 by Dr Paul Du Pasquier and is now one of the most important private schools in Canton of Vaud in Switzerland. Ideally located in the centre of Lausanne, near to the Swiss Alpes, Ecole Lemania has over 100 years of experience and expertise in the field of education.
Today, Ecole Lemania offers all its pupils and students the best chances of success in :
– 10th grade-IB preparatory class (programme in English)
– International Baccalaureate, IB Diploma (programme in English)
– French Baccalaureat and Swiss Maturité (programmes in French)
– Summer Camp (programmes in English or in French and IELTS programme)
– Intensive Language courses (programmes in English or in French)
– Boarding school Ecole Lemania provides a genuine Swiss education experience to high school students from around the world.
We are devoted to offering outstanding teaching performance, culminating in an in-depth learning experience that will last a lifetime. Today, Ecole Lemania is one of the leaders in the Swiss and International education as well as the reference for innovation in education.
课程International Baccalaureate, Others